Thursday, December 27, 2018

Victor & his Maugthrond Pass High Elves Intro

OF HIGH ELVES, 4TH ED., DRAGON RAMPANT & MAUGTHROND PASS




Hi mates,

I am Victor, Vic Pensando in FB, from Spain, and this is my 2nd OWAC, the 1st was with a Night goblins army, my crazy project here. For this year I paint in a more relaxed way.

I got to know warhammer with the first Spanish ed., the WH fourth edition worldwide. I saw the Spanish WD4, wow!!! the HQ Dwarf in the front, and I got trapped by the Night Goblins, the River Trolls and High Elves. The rest is History...

My current exciting project for the last two years is to represent The Battle for Maugthrond Pass adapted to Dragon Rampant. Excuse me for the heresy...

And I am on it...





ULTHUAN VS GROM

The last year was malefic Night Goblins... This year, stoics High Elves...

For this challenge I will create a Dragon Rampant list based on the force of High Elves from The Battle for The Maugthrond Pass, but with the 4th edition army book points. And this is the result:

 ·Eltharion on Stormwind                                            315pts

 ·11 Spearmen with musician & standardbearer        156pts
         + Champion + spear + shield + light armor       52pts

 ·11 Spearmen with musician & standardbearer        156pts
         + Champion + spear + shield + light armor       52pts

 ·6 Archers                                                                  60pts
 ·6 Archers                                                                  60pts
 ·6 Archers                                                                  60pts
 ·6 Archers                                                                  60pts

 ·1 Bolthrower                                                             50pts

TOTAL                                                                        1021pts






GOOD LUCK TO ALL CHALLENGERS!!!

8 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to your work on Eltharion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely old box set plastics. I have a pile of these stored away for a future project (maybe OWAC III?). I will be watching your stuff with great interest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very reasonable looking list. I like the figures you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love it! This was pretty much my tournament army earlier this year (having been working on it since I was 14!) and it was a joy to paint and play with. Really looking forward to seeing your take on this absolute classic list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Did a similar force last year for mine. Looking forward to yours!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I read you with envy the last year!!!
    Jajajaja

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog