Thursday, March 7, 2024

Filippo's Undead - February Rank and File II

 


Another productive month, and while the models are increasing, the quality of the photos is dropping..

Let's start with the offering, that was still unfinished in january and now it's ready to depart



First unit is actually an extra painted for ToW, a quick drybrush on five wolves (no points). Always loved these models


Then we have six knights with armour (168 points). Probably will add some more when I'll do the chariot 


20 skeletons with spears and shield plus standard bearer and musician (200 points). Starting to love the freehands a little less than before..


Classic Banshee, two more will follow in the next months. This will be used as a Ghost (35 points)


Two Wraiths (150 points) from the 5th edition.
Yeah, I should have done 3 and the not these version.. Will do in the following months


Last entry, 10 Ghouls (80 points). Look at the  happy faces! They are not part of the main list but a nice add to the army

Total: 433 points


See you next month!




11 comments:

  1. Am I counting this right, 44 miniatures for the month? Unholy crap dude! You are killing it. I really love your Knights, I think they are my favorite unit for the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still not the best output last month, I've been surpassed.
      I swear I've not taken it personally and I'm not paint even more this month..

      Delete
  2. What a month, you've got a proper Undead horde going and everything looks splendid. That's a really nicely done Banshee, and I always love a unit of ghouls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm if I ever would be dead I could serve in your army :). I love wibe of undead forces from early editions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Productive month, well done! I love the classic Undead Cavalry unit in particular.

    Tom says: Your Witch Elf looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great results for the shortest month! The Undead Cavalry are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a stunning turn out in all of 29 days. Love this era of Undead and will be adding to my own soon, though I doubt I'll be anywhere near as productive. Do you people not sleep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My blood is 40% coffe, 40% Skeleton Horde Contrast and 20% anxiety
      I'll sleep next year, promise!

      Delete
  7. Oh man, now I wish I was painting undead too. They look really lovely, and looking like an army already. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  8. unholy moly, that's an undeadly amount of models! Love the basing on the Offering - great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog