Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Nathan's January Slann (218 pts)

Well I made it - just. Another mixed lot of slann this month as painting figures from different units helps me from getting bored. I just need to remind myself from time to time what I need to have done by the end of the challenge for my force to actually fit the Warhammer Armies list! Anyway points wise this is what I finished:

- giant spider 45 points
- Slann beastmaster 12 points
- Slann on cold one - 33 points
- 2 venom tribes - 24 points
- 2 spawn bands - 20 points
- 3 lizardmen with two handed weapons - 72 points
- 1 warrior priest - 12 points

All up 218 points worth. I also painted up a 40K slann which I can use as an animal handler as the figure is holding an axe but I won't claim him. Anyway here they are:




Grenadier giant spider



Hummingbird tattoo on the priest - copied from the Nazca lines
 Getting interesting now!

9 comments:

Search This Blog