Thursday, May 30, 2019

Andrea's Beasts of Chaos 2: moar beasts! (194 pts)

Hi all, OWACers!


Here is the May update of my OWAC2 and it brings the finish of the starting army list plus a couple of recent additions.

To start, the two last dragon ogres: same style of the last month one, different pose. This time I am pretty happy with the painting of scaly pattern and with the fact that all three dragon ogres are no more sitting unpainted in the box after 15 years!





In principle, with these two big guys, I finished the starting list for this OWAC but since I can't sit without always acquiring new stuff, then here are other two beastmen! I am really happy to have found these two particular sculpts: one because I like the pose, the other because I like the very old pieces where the beast is not similar to the classical ram/goat/satyr/and the like. So, guys, here the two gems I get and that I will add to the beastmen unit presented last month:




On the left, a Slaanesh beastman (1988) and, on the right, Gizilgig (C27 series, 1985).











To summarize, this month we have 2 dragon ogres, 87 pts each, and two beastmen, 10 pts each, for  a gran total 194 pts.


OK, and with this post I would have completed the OWAC2 painting... BUT!... I still have a couple of little extras I will try to paint for June!


Ciao, Andrea.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! More Dragon Ogres! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Congratulations on passing the 1000 point mark - I'm looking forward to whatever you've got planned for the last month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the classic colors on the dragon ogres. Red for life.
    Sybou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those lovely red-period brutes! Nice work :D

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog