Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Lissanne's Eldar 2nd edition- Defense of the Maiden World- Intro Post


 

This time I am getting to do my favorite- Eldar!  2nd edition, doing some troop types I have wanted to do for a loooong time!  The theme is Defense of the Maiden World, with the Craftworld reinforcements coming through a warp gate.

Reinforcements:


 The Black Widow Shrine
2 squads of 5 warp spiders with exarch                     428  


The Fire Wasps Shrine 
4 fire dragons lead by warp spider exarch               162  

Native forces:


15 Eldar scouts                                                   345 


5 exodite knights                                                180

40 figs in total                                                    1115

plus leader farseer (plus surprise)            1        200       1315 pts

Extra maybe 5 harleys on 2nd edition jetboards depending on time.  Before and after photos for farseer plus and anything not here will be posted later.
                                                                                 
I have never done scouts, exodites OR Warp Spiders!  I added the Fire Dragons due to squad size/restrictions, I was just intending to do new units.  And I am planning to do a classic webway portal for the extra month.


My Overlord offering is a painting of the winning general as a prize, so later!  Awaiting the starting gun!

6 comments:

  1. That should be a colourful bunch, I'm really looking forward to the knights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection of figs! Looking forward to seeing these with paint on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warp Spiders - I loves them! All the best with your force :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. How many old cool rangers there. And following your take on the knights and the spiders.
    I will paint mines... before 2030, hope so...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the exodite knights!!! Those are already looking very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are bound to be gorgeous at the end!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog