Monday, May 30, 2022

Mariano´s Wood Elves - Characters and Glade raiders - Wild Riders of Kurnous (655 points)

Leader month 

A General with no profile on fourth edition...

One step closer to the end!!!!! What can I say, this month has been very productive, at least the first three weeks, last one I was affected by Covid and lost 5 painting days, but the effords on previous months really help me on this month because half of the work on the unit was done the first day of the month.

For the OWAC I planned to paint 5 mounted characters but before the beginning I managed to have 8 characters ready to paint. My selection was easy, one mage, one hero and a general mounted in what I have called "Great horned horse" (I love to transforms miniatures). Pretty much sure the rest of them will be painted out of the OWAC.

Beta concept of my Great horned horse

The unit I have painted should work as Wild Riders of Kurnous in future games so I tryed to paint as "magical" as possible but playing with greens and golds in order not to be aout of the army paint scheme.

What have I painted this month...?

1 x General (light armour +elven steed + barding for steed): 169

1 x Mage Champion (elven steed + barding for steed): 128

1 x Hero Battle Stardard bearer (elven steed, shield, light armour, cavalry lance): 106

6 x  Glade riders (light armour + spears + music + stardard bearer): 252                                         

Total: 655

Total points: 1529


Time to show my monthly work... hope you like them




















Yes, we have a musician

Now mostly of my grey pile for the OWAC is painted and this is soooo cooool!!! The hype to finish  is strong on me so no matter how tired I´m feelling now next month I pretend to finish another unit of Glade Riders and for the family pic...

10 comments:

  1. Outstanding month! Congratulations, the conversion and the painting job are both excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit, dude! These are breath takingly gorgeous. The green-gold you have achieved is awesome. Absolutely love this army :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! I love the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always, but that's a particularly good job on the Great Horned Horsey. Never been happy with the proportions of that GW stag to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolute works of art. Kudos sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning! The conversions with the modern AOS banners works perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outstanding and seemless conversion work and painting as always. Those glade riders are really potent, I can't get over how well you've made all these components function so well together despite being decades apart in production!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phenomenal - this is what I see when I think of "Warhammer Fantasy," the green tones are so well done, especially on the weapons. So good!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog