Friday, December 29, 2023

Filippo's Undead - Introduction OWAC VII

 



"Awake O Dead, for there can be no rest for ye beneath the earth. Let the splintered bones burrow from the grave pall. Let cold fingers grip time-worn blades, and unseeing eyes survey the fields of slaughter. For your time has come once more. And the dead shall walk."

July 1997, White Dwarf 211 Cover by Mark Gibbons



26 years later, OWAC VII, it's time to start again from the beginning 

Undead are the perfect "bad guys" be a movie or a RPG. They were my first army and I still hate myself for selling it all a long time ago.

I started collecting again when I discovered this contest, and after 3 years I may have exaggerated again..

So, in this edition I will enter two Tier lists.

BRING FORTH THE ARMY OF DARKNESS

TIER I
This list is the base project for this edition. 2000 points Undead following the 4th edition rules. 


Thanks to the magic of Contrast paints I believe this will be an easy task, with the exceptions of the characters and the insane idea of freehands on each shield!

TIER II
WILL 
FINISH
EVERYTHING

No more unpainted Undead models, no more pile of shame.. at least for Warhammer Fantasy



This is almost my entire collection, spanning from the 4th to 6th edition. 

It's almost impossible, but I'll give it a try. 

See you in January

7 comments:

  1. Skeleton Horde paint makes it all so easy! A bit of dry brush and detailing and you're done! Not impossible at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for this year owac, that will be a lot of works but i m sure you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good undead army, looking forward to seeing these come together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice goal. Make sure you are rocking out your basics for the month first. Don't get over whelmed by the mass of miniatures. You got this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A noble enterprise indeed! I love the feeling of a completed OWAC having made a real dent in my pile of shame - bon courage!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog