June was a particularly difficult month to keep the motivation and finish the challenge. I only had to paint my leader, Skarsnik and Gobbla, but had a pretty hard time finishing it. There is so many details! At the end I rushed it and I'm not quite satisfied with the result.
I'm leaving for Mexico for vacation from June 28th to July 18th. As I couldn't focused too well on my leader, I started a few other miniatures that I might be able to finish when I come back, before the end of July.
OWAC IX Goblin Army (4th edition)
January 2026
10 Goblin Wolf Riders with spear, light armour and shield - 130 points
February 2026
10 Goblin Wolf Riders with spear, light armour and shield - 130 points
March 2026
18 Goblin Wolf Riders with spear, light armour and shield - 234 points
April 2026
5 Goblin Doom Divers - 500 points
May 2026
5 Goblin Wolf Riders with stuff - 65 points
2 Trolls - 130 points
3 Wolves - extra, no points
June 2026
Skarsnik and Gobba - 205 points
Total : 1394 points






What a great looking army! And I like what you did with Skarsnik's blade.
ReplyDeleteI like them, especially Gobbla. Good use of tactical rocks too!
ReplyDeleteThey look damned good to me!
ReplyDeleteSkarsnik on wolf back conversion when, though? :D
To my eye, both Skarsnik and Gobbla look fantastic. I especially like the sword blade and the trident
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Great contrast between the orange and black on Skarsnik's clothing. This pair make such a great centrepiece
ReplyDeleteWow! so damned cool!
ReplyDeleteImmense! Love the raised basing :)
ReplyDelete