Friday, July 10, 2026

JohnR's Month 6 - Leader Month (263.5points)

Evening all, super hectic month this month so only a few figs finished and I almost didn't even get them done!

 

This is my leader and a few of his retinue (read drinking cronies). There's 2 Diehard mini's 2 BOYL minis and a modern Copplestone in there. There were going to be more but...

Left to right they are Jak 'Luckless' Gibbs, 'Blot' Snake-tail, Captain Silas 'Silver' Ansell (captain of the pirate ship 'Lazarus' and leader of the army), Bartholomus 'Bart' Speirdyke (a rogue Navigator) and Eliza 'Red' Rythkil - Ansell's three armed bodyguard and lover.

Points.

All get frag and crack grenades plus the following:

'Luckless' Gibbs - Human Champion, Flak Armour, Sawn-off Shotgun, Laspistol 

'Blot' Snake-tail - Human Minor Hero, Mesh Armour, 2 Autopistols

'Silver' Ansell -  Human Major Hero, Mesh Armour, Refractor Field, Power Sword 2 Laspistols

'Bart' Speirdyke - Human Champion, Laspistol, Refractor Field, Level 1 Psyker

'Red' Rythkil - Human Minor Hero, Mesh Armour, 3 Laspistols, Vortex Grenade

Total = 263.5 points

Well, I managed to struggle over the line this month and finish the challenge. I've just worked a seven day stint and we're not even into the silly season yet so army photos will have to wait for next month!

Take care y'all.

7 comments:

  1. For some under the gun gun slingers, these guys look great! I thought Speirdyke was my favorite, but then I look at them all again, and how could I possibly choose!? Wonderful work all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely models! Love the PokeBall on Red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice finish to the project, well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great end to the project! These fellows are so characterful. I particularly love the captain and the little imp on his shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bunch of characters! They make a perfect command group for your Space Pirates

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! Funny the space rat-man: I always wondered why there were not space skaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely group of adventurers! Like Kuqry says - love the pokeball!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog