Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Kober's Dwarven expeditionary force

Kober's  Dwarven expeditionary force:




About me:    I have been collecting miniatures and playing board games for over 30 years.   My addiction started  playing a Avalon Hill game called Chancellorsville in the 7th grade.   Not long after, I started playing Dungeons and Dragons and attended my first gaming convention.   At this convention I saw a game table full of terrain and GW Rogue Trader miniatures.   I was instantly hooked.     Some of the first fantasy miniatures I purchased where Dwarfs.   Over the  years I have collected a sizeable Dwarf army,  many of these models are included in my expeditionary force.  


The Army list is based on the 3rd edition Warhammer Armies book.

The General (I may base him on shield bears)

20 Dwarf Crossbowmen

20 Dwarf Clansmen

20 Dwarf Warriors with pikes

10 Thunderers

2 Stone Throwers

1 Bugman's cart

I plan on adding a baggage wagon.

6 comments:

  1. This is going to be a great army. Glad you could participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the possible addition of a baggage wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely go for the baggage wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. +1 for Baggage Train!

    Also, interesting to see a Dwarf Army with Warmachines, but not cannons :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog