Friday, December 1, 2017

Kenneth's Ruerhl's Warhost 2 (252 points)

So, 30 days to paint 7 models? Plenty of time ..... Ha!!! And then reality kicks in. I even warned you about being a slow painter :) And to make things even worse I found out the first days that color after color was dried up, so I had to get new ones. But it did work out and I managed to get things done before the deadline passed.

The general one cold one has a point value of 174 and the 6 scouts cost 78 points for a total of 252 points. Which is a bit above the 200 points limit but I'm all for painting units in one go.

I'm not really happy about the red tone on the clothes. I wanted it to be a little more purple-ish but the new pot of paint did not arrive yet at my house. You might notice the glossy varnish too. That's armypainter shade. I know, some of you don't like it, but it helps me to give some shading and to protect it during play.

Lord Ruerhl:




The scouts:


The warhost so far:

11 comments:

  1. Very cool Kenneth. Love the skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elf flesh and a touch of armypainter soft tone ;)

      Delete
  2. Really nice painting! I think the red is appropriate enough ;-) the overall looking is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff, a very nefarious looking bunch. I personally like glossy things to be glossy and matte things to be matte. Do whatever you like. Protecting your paint job is always a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, that lizard mount looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classic figures with a classic paint job. Outstanding.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog