Saturday, December 2, 2017

November done!

Just a quick post to congratulate every challengers on a fantastic start to the Challenge. I'll be honest; I thought we'd lose a few challengers at the deadline, but incredibly EVERYONE participated, and a very high rate of actual painted submissions.

AND the level quality of submissions has been incredible.

You guys are great, I hope you poured yourself a drink, tapped yourself on the back, told your wife how freakin' awesome you are, and felt that special sense of achievement at looking at that completed unit only fellow miniature painters can understand.

So we move on to December, keep the motivation juices flowing, and we expect the same high quality submissions in 29 days!


Keep painting,

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am already on the way for the next 200 pts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband may object to me having a wife also, but he did just build me a small table so I could work (and paint figs) more easily. A keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done peeps. You deserve a short holiday. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Right, back to it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog