Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Rochies Skaven - Silent but deadly (Jan-205pts)

Hello!
So here we are now at month three, that's flown in hasn't it? Unfortunately, the festive season seems to have claimed some of our brethren, but may they rest peacefully knowing that their skulls will have pride of place in the giant codpiece party at the end of the final month!

Anyway, let's crack on cos you're not here for words, you wanna see some dirty rat bastards (I hope), so for your delectation this month, I give you:

Hahrpeez, Clan Pestilens Priest:
Extra hand weapon + light armour - 76pts

9 Plague Monks:
 Extra hand weapons + light armour, standard and musician - 99pts

Slystab, Eshin assassin:
 Weeping blades - 30pts

Total for month three - 205pts

Hahrpeez and his smelly posse

Slystab. Sneaky little shit 

And because our benevolent leader requested it (and I don't want to get beaten with a rubber hose), here's the mangy little bastards in all their glory so far


Tune in next month for the next exciting installment and thanks for looking! 



12 comments:

  1. Fantastic progress.

    They look brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plague priests are my fav rats! Great work on the pinkish skin tones.

    The force is coming together nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great Rochie. Going to be a fantastic army when done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers folks! I'm sure I've already said I'm having a blast with these little bastards, but I don't mind saying it again. Haven't had this much fun painting in a long time

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You’re steaming through them mate! Great looking army.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lot of skaven-things! Great! I think one of my future projects will be a skaven warband

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome stuff Rochie! These look they'd give you sepsis if you picked them up! :D

    Totally stealing the name Harhpeez for a Plague Priest in my D&D campaign!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog