Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Nathan's Slann wizard and friends (209pts)

Well as the post notes I did a wizard for December. For something a bit different I did a wizard mounted on a cold one rather than on a litter which is the other option for slann wizards that are level 2 or greater (level 1 wizards in 3rd edition are pretty useless). I used a spare warrior priest as a lizard as I like the figure, it is unarmoured and fits onto a cold one pretty easily once one removes the slotta tab (well as easily as the actual cold one riders do). A level 15 wizard on a cold one is 209 points on it's own so that would have been enough for the month. I thought that was a tad too easy so I painted up a few pygmies which I want to use as an ally contingent at some stage. Using the 3rd edition army lists gives one 123 points for a wizard; the additional figures values depend on what you use them as - even if one picks the most expensive options they don't add up to much! Something I can work out later. Anyway here they are:








5 comments:

  1. Nice use of the pygmies....you dont see them very often. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on ya for adding in the pygmies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice wizard but the pygmies are awesome. Love the skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you did the wizard, I don't think I've seen one that way before. Nice job on the pygmies, you are braver than I would be.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog