Friday, February 2, 2018

Ed's Mulligan Enforced - But the future is still bright!

Well I was expecting to play my mulligan next month but work has tied me up for the majority of January and my purse strings have been so tight (getting over Christmas, missus' birthday in January, Son's birthday in early February blah blah blah)
I've not even bought my next planned unit (cavalry). In fact I've only found time to paint 8 figures plus a banner (halberdiers) in January.
However, if I can move on with my halberdier unit they should see completion by the end of this month and then tackle the cavalry in March so all is not lost.

 Keep up the good work though guys! It's been a hefty output this month - again!

3 comments:

  1. Aw...show pics anyway! Your work is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Lissanne. I would if I was throwing in the towel but it's all looking good for this month

      Delete
  2. No worries, just keep it going please.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog