Monday, December 31, 2018

Mike's Chaos Army of Nurgle

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster... Wait that's not right. As far back as I remember first seeing it, I wanted an army from the Lost and the Damned. Tzneetch and Nurgle being the my favorite goods of Chaos and Lost and the Damned being my favorite RoC book. Due to a lack of unpainted figures to do multiples of nine and my unwillingness to hack apart my limited supply of minis to do things like thrall wizards, there was only one true path to follow. 

A Nurgle list it is to be, a right proper one with plague skeletons and plague carts and everything less annoyingly set to seven! Also given everything going on with the renovation and the eventual upheaval of moving stuff into the new home in the spring, the small numbers will help meet the deadlines. There has been an issue of finding my collection. I have a nice spread sheet so I know what I have, but with most of our stuff in storage while waiting to buy and now renovating a house my stuff is split between two storage units, 2 garages, and a basement. I've managed to locate most of it, but the champions are eluding me. My planned list is.

  • Mighty Champion 400 (i'll figure points when I find the model) 
  • Undead Champion 200pts (plus equipment when I find the model) Sorcerer (i'll figure points when I find the model) 
  • 7 Chaos Warriors of Nurgle with great weapons and heavy armor 535
  • 7 Pestigors with great weapons and light armor 100pts
  • 1 Plague Cart 100pts 
  • 21 Plague Skeletons with light armor, shields, and spears 315, 
  • and maybe, just maybe, a dragon or other big beastie if time allows.

5 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing these painted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great project. Looking forward to the plague cart. Always looks good on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds cool, good luck finding your stuff. I too have issues with where I put things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the Challenge mate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! Can't wait to see the whole force gathered

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog