Friday, May 31, 2019

AdamH's Brets - The Knights of the round table, they dance whenever they're able!

The quest for the grail continues with another three knights complete. After lining them all up together I think the unit is starting to take shape visually however I definitely now feel that I need to add some more details to break up the colours. I am going to go over the unit after the challenge (or maybe next month if I have time) and add some fleur de lys. This month it was time for the command figures, so here we have the unit champion, standard bearer and musician:




I know I still need to add banners and pennants to all of my units, again something I will do all at once, hopefully next month.

Next up we are back to the Knights Errant, these three finishing that unit for the challenge. You may see that some of the liveries on these knights are the same as their full-fledged brothers, I thought it would be cool if some of these knights could come from the same family/house:




So this month I am submitting:


90 – 2x Grail Knights

53 – Grail Knight Champion

96 – 3 x Errant Knights

For a total of 239 points.


For next month, since it is the last one. I have something a bit special planned. Hopefully I will get it done in time!

-          AdamH

6 comments:

  1. You keep outdoing yourself each month! It looks spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super crisp paint job and such striking colours. Top notch as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t wait to see the entire army on the table! Your painting is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog