Sunday, June 2, 2019

Sylvain's The last month... (204 points)

Hello everyone,
so here we are, we finished it ... together, 5 months of painting. There were some good times like the enthusiastic beginning, some hard ones likes painting 30 ghouls ...

But finally, May arrived and with it time to end this war with a single strike of my brush!

Sybou's charging to end OWAC!


 So here is what i did for may:



13 ghoolies, amongst them, some cool classic ones. Two night horrors, the talisman ghoul, a ghast and a ral partha ghoul.
This last one is available at Ral Partha and is named "Oh Poor Yorrick" ... Funny.
So lots of grey.

Then, we have my plague cart:


I kept the yellow cloack for the wraith in order to link him to the carrion's spirits. I didn't do the glyph on it like John Blanche's diorama because I was too lazy to do so.


The plague cart got two assistants, one being from the screaming skulls catapult the other being from Gamezone miniature.


I gave a little chain in order to link the ox to the cart. I think it looks cool and it's pretty resistant.

The gamezone model is a little girl, i just noticed whyle painting it that it was holding a ragdoll ... so sad.

And finally, the bonus of the month, the necromancer:
Grimma the RED
So this is a wormtongue miniature from the LoTr range. I always like him and thought he was making a cool necromancer. The dress is normally crimson but my photos are pretty pale.

April and may miniatures

That s it, folks, for the months of June, I ll try to make some progress on my future army. I can say that OWAC really helped me to progress on my undeads army which was let alone along the road of unpainted miniatures. Some chaos and empire guys are cursing Iannick and I because of making the contest and for choosing undeads and not them.

Anyway, we ll see all in June meanwhile keep painting guys.

We can do it guys ... we can do it ...

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful stuff. I love Wormtongue. He really does make a great necromancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Dustin - Grimma looks awesome as a necromancer! And that is an imposing unit of ghouls....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots to like here! Another lovely range of minis added to the Ghouls, brilliant work o make the Plague Cart more dynamic with the two assistants (the ox cart plus the little skeleton girl make the whole thing feel more rustic and sinister), and I add my vote to Grimma being an inspired choice as a Necromancer! Excellent stuff all round :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that big unit of ghouls, but especially that Plague Cart! Such an awesome model.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the plague cart, and the classic ghoul color scheme is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog