Monday, July 1, 2019

Andrea's non-Mulligan post

Hi guys,

this is my non-Mulligan post!

My OWAC2 list was finished last month but while painting I had the opportunity to round up ranks&files with some nice addition. So, instead of enjoying my Mulligan month (maybe painting something waiting on the ever-growing lead pile) and boldly take the walk of shame,  I decided to undertake one last, small effort.

Last month I included two additional beastmen and this month I will show you two more chaos warriors:


Let me introduce Ulfhdhnar the Destroyer (on the left), with his very nice the wolf cape, and Utokh Vilespike (right).
They will complete my chaos warriors regiment, which is now 10 men worth!

So this is really the completion of my OWAC2. Next step: wrap up post!

Cheers, A.

5 comments:

  1. Great warriors! Looking forward to seeing everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shield on Utokh Vilespike! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mix of checkerboard pattern/parti-color on the guy to the right, and that figure on the left has always been one of my favorite sculpts. Looking forward to seeing your full army photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work. Shield turned out particularly well.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog