Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Firthy’s February haul (210 points)

Well the second month is done. A pretty easy month again for me with 9 figures adding up to a total of 210 points. That is one of the advantages of choosing a chaos army - high points values means 200 points of figures a month is easy enough to do. Points values being:
   
- 7 chaos thugs with light armour and double handed weapons for 70 points
- 1 troll for 65 points
- 1 chaos warrior champion with a double handed weapon and heavy armour for 75 points

And here they are:



A couple of the thug figures above have heavy armour and I will use them as such in a game of WFB. But happy not to claim the value of that for this challenge! Heck two are actually marauders (from the F5 marauder range) but it would be far too easy to claim them as marauders. As it is I feel guilty claiming 130 points for two figures...:)

7 comments:

  1. They look great. I have always loved the Chaos range of figs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great!! Thugs are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Khorne you are into Chaos and not having to paint up rats or gobbos... Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I think the guy holding the detached head is my favourite there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really interesting minis here, I actually painted the chap with the jagged spear you have in red armour for my Nurgle Army last year and rather than downgrade him to a Thug I upgraded him to a Chaos Warrior. I like the flexibility between the old Thug-Marauder-Warrior lines and you have made a really characterful little unit there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice little unit there. Don't feel guilty about points claim, you've done the paint job and the claim is legit 😉👍

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog