Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Sybou s daemons - the month of March (380 pts)

Hello everyone,

this was a crazy month for all of us.
Surprisingly i didn't have much to time to progress but I still managed to do it.

This month, i m giving you 19 bloodletters.

The Khorne infantry is almost done but the champion didn't make it for the month.


Good old red bloodletters.

These guys bring me back to the 90's with their He Man bodies, super muscular. Far from the strange bodies of the bloodletters from Realms of Chaos books.
If i could have chosen i would have liked to have the older ones but they re much harder to find in comparison of these guys that we can find for really cheap. Nobody wants them anymore.

But I still like them for nostalgia sake and the fact they re not bad minis.





Here i give you a couple of photos of my army so far. They re all very colorful, they're good fun. :) It s the first time i m doing an army with so much varieties in colour. I did really simple colour schemes but i like the result so far. The khorne guys are going well together. I ll give the boys their champion for next month.

Finally, here is what's left to paint!
My lord, the Daemon Prince,
Some plastic plaguebearers and an old great unclean one,
A slaanesh chariot far to be finished.


After that i would be glad to say I finally finished a whole army for Warhammer! It will be a really festive day, i'm sure about that. But not sell bearskin before killing it, I still have 17 guys to paint.

Keep it real guys and keep painting.

11 comments:

  1. I actually like these bloodletters more than the older ones: somehow their devil-like shape I find fits better in a chaos army! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! The darker red on those blood letters give them a more managing looking than the lighter reds. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cool bloodletters, and I like the sculpt better than the older one. And your paint job is great and very Khorne-y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg - that's a lot of wonderfully painted models! In looking forward to you painting the daemon prince - looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got to admit I prefer the older Bloodletter models, but you've nailed the colour palette and really achieved that '80's Realm of Chaos look and feel. Great work as ever, and your army is looking awesome already. Looking forward to see those Nurgle and Slaanesh contingents soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice bloodletters! I like red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the Bloodletters and that army shot is very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice painting on the BL's mate and a very impressive collection of demons you got there. I do like the old type BL's too, but I like these for the nostalgia of 4th edition fantasy battles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely vibrant and fantastically painted force you've got there mate

    ReplyDelete
  10. I share your opinion. I prefer the more alien and sinister look of the older ones. But these brutes still fit well with the BLOOD AND SKULLS theme. Painted perfectly. Looking forward to those remaining figures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should also add that although I prefer the older bloodletters, these ones remind me of Darkness from Legend, which is another positive for them. Like they would be his lesser daemons if he were in RoC...

      Delete

Search This Blog