Thursday, July 2, 2020

Mike's Mighty Dwarven Throng of Karak Blargh June

Well here it is the end of June and the challenge is at it's end. I didn't have to actually paint anything this month as I finished everything on my list early with no mulligans. I could have left it at that and be done with it, but like any good dwarf I had a regain my honor for failure. Last year I failed to finish the last month of the challenge due to our having to have our house renovation completed by June so all my free time was spent there. So I checked the blog from last year and dug out the models I failed to finish, which was two whole leaders for my army of chaos.

I finally had a reason to paint the Morcar I got at the weekend in Virginia to use as a sorcerer lord and finished another to be a more conventional chaos champion. So at least I can claim a self recognized completion of last years challenge. Onward to the wrap up!

4 comments:

  1. Bonus points for the OWAC II call back - I still have stuff from last year I want to complete so it's nice to see I'm not alone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's a great idea - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever way to use your spare month 😀👍 nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog