Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Sybou's wrap up post

Hello everyone,

that's it, end of owac for me too!



That is my second owac and i'm pretty proud of what I accomplished. A whole complete army of Daemons! My first whole army entirely painted.

That was a big challenge but i did it. 
With luck most of the daemons are one color each and dont have much details so it helped a lot.

I'm still hesitating for the next year army but I will surely go toward chaos dwarves.
That was really cool to see all the other contestants army blogs, I really enjoyed skavens armies and Jaeckel Alone's crusade.

But congratulations to everyone for all the painting done. We did great!

Until next time i'm letting you with my partners.

Grrrrrrr ... Soon ... Soon ...

11 comments:

  1. Such a colourful project!! And numerous too! Superbe armée Sylvain, tu t'es dépassé!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iannick and many thanks for this year organization. It was great and the group got a good sinergy. I'll try to come back to a more regular army next year. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your achievement!
    The greater daemon was a stand out for me, but top work all round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on the army. It’s great to see a demon force painted up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many and so well painted! I agree, the Greater Daemon was excellent! Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! I hope you'll show me more gorgeous armies next year :) Take care everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking army! You were so productive during the challenge, but still with great painting.
    Hard to pick favourites, but the Great Unclean One, Beast of Nurgle and Nurglings really stand out. The Gargoyles you did before the challenge are great too.
    Hope you go for Chaos Dwarves next time - some really great minis in that range and loads of character.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo sir - a fine looking force of Demonic nasties - looking forard to seeing what you do with the Chaos Dwarves! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog