Wednesday, March 30, 2022

AdamH’s Skaven - March Rank and File – Random rabble of relentless rats (210 Points)

This month has been a tough one for me for a number of non-challenge reasons, and to top it all off I am writing this while suffering from the dreaded plague of the 19.

I had intended to get the rest of the packmasters for this unit completed as well however I ran out of time. I will try and do them next month in addition to what I had originally planned.


For those of you wondering about the dogs, they are actually an old 3rd edition Skaven beast option but since I play 5th edition I use each one as two giant rats.

Once again here is a close-up of some of the more ‘interesting’ models, due to the vast majority of the unit being pretty samey:


A little bit of OSL on old Thrott's warpstone eye:


I’m going to stop promising that I will show off more interesting models though because I don’t want to be thought of as a liar.

My submission for March is as follows:

UNIT

EXTRAS

#

TOTAL

REGIMENTS

Giant Rats (2.5)

 

60

150

Packmaster (10)

 

6

60

TOTAL

210

 

6 comments:

  1. I think the rats are well done and interesting, and don't look 'samey' Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing quite like a swarm, nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look good. Swarmy but not samey.

    Well done making it through while suffering with the 'rona. Hope next month is better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the oldhammer callback to the chaos hounds :) I wonder about your ratio of rats to masters? All around great paintjob and project

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like Father Nurgle has "blessed" the OWAC in March. Hope you're feeling better. Great mix of figures & basing. The OSL on Thrott's eye is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swarmazing! Really like the colour you've put in to them - but they still look narsty. Love the eye :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog