Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Mariano´s Wood Elves - Glade raiders (Mounted archers) - 185 pts

Rank and File month #III

Well, due to "real life" this post is almost the same as the one in February. Congratulations to me, I have twin posts!!! I was completed sure to finish two units this month and... I wasn´t able to... So no more hopes for future months, just regular planning painting...

What have I done this month...?

5 x Glade Raiders with light armour and long bows                                                                       185 

Total points: 610


Time to show you some pics... hope you like them.








Last month I had mixed feelings when I finished the monthly post. Well, thi month I have not mixed feelings  at all, I'm not happy 

Third month is always a difficult month. I really feel tired of painting the same day by day, but I know as soon as I finish April I´ll be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel... so I have to stay positive, take my brushes and think "No more mounted archers for me...".


See you next month!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. Such awesome models its nice to see them get the love they deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great and colorful! It is always more important to me to do a good job, and if that means the minimum,so be it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man, I'm so sorry you are not happy with these. Your work is superb, and skills light years ahead of mine, but at any level of painting it can suck if you are not happy with something after working hard.

    Trust us on this though, they are gorgeous and you should be really proud. More so if they came in a month when real life was being a dick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever your expectations were, this is an amazingly painted entry. Great work, and I really like the basing too. (Also jealous of the oldschool wood elf cavalry, my wood elves all have to walk...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Second all the comments here - the paintjob on these far outmatch my own and (fyi) I spend quite a bit of time zooming in and out on your work and find it a real joy. I hope you crush April with a grinding relentlessness 💪 More power to your paintbrush sir!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog