Saturday, April 30, 2022

AdamH’s Skaven - Elite excellently equipped experts (240.5 Points)

April Rank and File

This month introduces a new unit for the challenge, although one I started during my last Skaven challenge, therefore this is more of an expansion to that unit. The mighty Stormvermin!

For the standard I used the Limited Edition (oooo fancy) BSB from the Skaven Army box, I figure he is sort of normal enough looking that he can either be used as an alternative standard bearer for the Stormvermin unit or as the BSB if needed:

I also managed to get the four missing Packmasters from last month finished so that officially completes the unit of Giant Rats:


So here is my submission for this month altogether:

My submission for April is as follows:

UNIT

EXTRAS

#

TOTAL

CHARACTERS

Battle Standard (77)

 

1

77

REGIMENTS

Stormvermin (9.5)

Halberds (2) Shields (1)

13

123.5

Packmaster (10)

 

4

40

TOTAL

240.5

10 comments:

  1. Great painting! I love how the Stormvermin look like they have black fur without actually being black

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Lissanne! Nice black rats :)
    And that green is an excellent tone - nice work

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! Really great colour choices that work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice color scheme on the stormvermins 👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dark smoky look of the Stormvermin. Always wanted to do a Skaven army ever since seeing Any Chambers in White Dwarf and this has got me thinking again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool dark Stormvermin and a very characterful BSB - nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool rats!!! Rats in grey really work...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liking the gray colour scheme, cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best stormvermin models in my view and you really did them justice with the cold grey fur colour and bleached tunics. They look excellent! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog