Saturday, April 30, 2022

Quin’s Rainbow Vale - Boar Boyz and the Big Cheese (271 Points)

 Leader Month

 Greetings again from the sewers.of.estark, my apologies for the lack of any cool backstory. Hopefully next month will prove more fruitful in the ways of painting & writing. I also plan on attempting to be more proactive in regards to replying to comments on my posts (future & past) as well as commenting on others :) Anyways, here’s what I’ve got for the month. A big bad Savage Orc chieftain & his boar riding lackeys.

 I had planned on taking better pictures this afternoon (written the day of 4/30) but a sudden rush of rain has made that plan backfire. Luckily I took a few yesterday in the late afternoon, so they aren’t quite as bright as I would like. Regardless, I present you with my lot for April!






4 savage orc boar boyz with double handed weapons & bows 25.5 points each (102)

Level 25 orc chieftain on boar with double handed weapon & bow (153)+(16)


Total - 271 Points


See you next month with more big guys.

2 comments:

  1. Well done for making it over the line and staying in the game! Savage Orc Boar Boys are a worthy entry in any month of the OWAC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mean and nasty, just as we like em.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog