Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Skål's Swooping Fluorescent Blacklight Death (rank & file 140 points)



This month was AWESOME! I finally was able to get half of my Hellions painted up. I love these figs. They give me the vibe of the Green Goblin from Spiderman so I went full in with that feel by giving them all smoke trails. I went a little extra by using fluorescent colors that pop under a blacklight. This is hard to photograph but I think it looks really cool in person.


Game wise this unit will be used as Swooping Hawks in 2nd edition games for my Eldar Pirate army and in 3rd they will be Hellions. I think the bummer is in the Dark Eldar book for 3rd edition you are only allowed one unit of these which sucks as I can see painting up a bunch to have them go crazy across the table.









Next month the fun part, the group photo. I am looking forward to putting everything on the table to see how far I have come this year.

Till next month.

Skål


4 comments:

  1. Cool! I would love to see them under normal light, LOL! But great job and great ending. Skal and Kanpai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vibe these give off is extra-menacing, great effect! Hellions as piratical Swooping Hawks is a cool idea - I have a single squad of winged FW Corsairs that I field as Hawks from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool idea and execution! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fluro in the smoke looks awesome - great job!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog