Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Filippo's Epic Armageddon - Leaders Month

 Filippo's Epic Armageddon - Leaders Month

First month done, all Leaders are completed and ready for battle

Since it's a three army project, it felt right to do all these units at the same time.

First unit is the Krieg's Supreme Commander, that comes with other nineteen infantry stands, plus two upgrades: ten additional infantry stands and six fire support unit.

162 (x0.2) models

Then we have the World Eaters Berzerker Retinue. One Lord Character (the base with the banner), three Berzerk stands and four Legionaires stands. It has two upgrades: one Dreadnought and one Dreadclaw.


41 models (x0,2) plus one vehicle (1)

Last is the Renegade Supreme Commander plus twelve infantry stands (these twelve stands were already painted, so I won't count them in the total). Two upgrades here too: four fire support stands and three Ogryn stands


34 models (X0,2)

Total: 1275 point (without the Renegade unit) and 237 infantry models (0,20) plus one vehicle (1)

I'm really proud of this month work, not as much of the photos but it's really hard to take pictures in this scale. We'll see what I can do in February 😅

11 comments:

  1. Holy moly, what a multitude! I can't imagine how fiddly all these tiny models are, let alone the horror of dropping one to disappear between the floorboards or lost forever in the carpet. Great work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dropping a 2 mm chain axe on the floor was not my best moment of the month.. reached a new level of profanity

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's a lot! Wish you could get closer pics so they are more visible. Maybe the larger ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not easy and I was too tired to even try. I'll take some pictures next month with a better set up

      Delete
  3. Wow - epic indeed! This is huge, and looking awesome. Top work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how you can paint Epic scale minis into that standard. Looking forward to the next months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of little guys, I'm not sure I could even see them to paint them these days. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Off to an impressively epic start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I till don't have my glasses, but suspect I still couldn't see them if I did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The scale really baffles me! You've done such a good job!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog