Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Month Two - Paul D's post for February - troops

Using some my cushion from January to get my post done and dusted for February, so that I can continue preparing for my big game at BOYL this year - Another batch of lesser demons, this time Slaanesh Deamonettes, I much prefer these to the earlier Clawed types, as their nicely proportioned and mixed well with my other models.

All together

A series of pictures showing the individual figures, please forgive the pictures taken with my phone, which do my painting no favours, there are one or two good pictures, but most are poor at best.

The strange blobs on the bases and hanging from blades are supposed to be debris from where Nurgle's followers have passing by, but I'm not sure I've got this right, hopefully in time it'll get better.



One of the better pictures







Here they're mixed in with last months contribution, trying to show the divesity, as each month adds another batch to the overall colour scheme of my entry.



Next batch almost ready and waiting for March, still a bit of finishing off to do!


9 comments:

  1. I have always liked these Demonettes better too! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do have a few of the originals (currently taking a Dettol bath), but they're just too bulky to fit my opinion of Slaanesh's sensulality and ecstatic.

      Delete
  2. That's a nice green - great colour choice. Way to power on through the models 💪⭐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really have no colour plan, it's simply whatevers on my table at the time I sit down to paint, hence the chaos .

      Delete
  3. Productivity win! I love the idea of the nurgle blobs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've little else to do at the moment, hence the numbers

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog