Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Golgfag presents March's contingent

Well, February went so well that I've actually finished painting all the miniatures I planned to complete for the challenge with just a little bit of basing and varnishing to do, to complete the task. So what I'm going to do is post everything I've completed and spend the next couple of months adding to the pile, thus depleting my lead pile a little more than I'd intended.

So here's what I'd completed so far of my intend post for March, more deamonettes.










  All together girls.

I recently purchased  six figure holders which helped me turn and twist the figures to get into all those awkward places, so I've started painting smaller batches, which means I was turning them around faster, here's the results of my efforts.









Here they all are when Joined to the ranks of the growing host, typical chaos - no co-ordination of colour, form or grouping. Hope you like em?


 See you next month.

16 comments:

  1. What a horde! Glorious turnout as ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, after last years struggles, I'm more than happy to have effectively completed this years challenge.

      Delete
  2. Violence, pestilence and depravation! Now show Tzeentch some love too
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors especially on the Demonettes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As ever, with chaos I try to grab you by the eye sockets and shake you!

      Delete
  4. They look proper old school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colour schemes - pure chaos! And congrats on making such good progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a veritable Tide of Chaos - great effort!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So colourful, many of those colour choices would just never have occurred to me.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog