Tuesday, June 6, 2023

JamesP Chaos Renegades of Khorne - Month 5

Hello everyone!

This month has been my favorite so far. I got these tanks from a close friend. They were in pretty bad shape, painted by him in his (very) early teens. After a proper bath in Bio-Strip they were ready to be re-built. Here they are finished and ready for the table-top. It was a hard to choose between a clean finish or battle worn tanks. I decided on the former as the rest of my army is crisp and cleanly painted.

Sadly, I didn’t get to finish the bike squad from the month I took a molly. I hope I can add them to my Character month…Fingers crossed!

Land Raider – 250pts

Predator – 200pts

Total – 450pts


And here they are!


 

Fresh from the manufactorium!

8 comments:

  1. The all-plastic Predator rather than a Rhino with added metal bits? I don't have one of those, and you've made it look quite desirable 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive work, James! Your dedication to restoring and painting those tanks is evident. They look ready for battle! Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute classic models and nice clean painting. Hopefully you have a chance to paint the bikes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, these are stunning! You've fully done justice to these classics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see these classics restored and painted! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Crisp and clean indeed - ready to deal out the damage! Glorious

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the old plastic predator, you have down a nice job on these :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog