Saturday, February 10, 2024

Chris' Chaos Army Month 1 - Rank & File

So it's been a good month, I haven't painted a centaur since the 1980's. I can't remember who made them but enjoyed painting. It was great to paint the Ral Partha Cloud Giant as my Secret Santa for this challenge. The unit is 10 strong, with shields and light armour, lead by a lvl 15 hero at 590 points
The secret Santa giant turned out well but the skin took forever before I was happy with it.
Next month I'll complete the thug cavalry. Don't much like painting cavalry so intend to get them out of the way early.

4 comments:

  1. Nice work and great-looking centaur sculpts. The Cloud Giant is one of my favorite giant sculpts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oueff! Anyone who paints horses two months in a row is made of sterner stuff! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice unit, I also really like the multi-coloured flora on the badlands basing. And that's a very generous gift for someone (and a reminder that I still need to paint at least 40 giants!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great start with your chaotic cavalry, and that is another seriously impressive Secret Santa mini. I like the basing too - top stuff all round!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog