Saturday, May 19, 2018

Tom's Stinkfoot and his Plague Brigade


I finally made it. Years ago I never thought I would end up here. After about twenty years away from gaming it all started again with wanting to play a game of Talisman. And maybe I could get a copy of the wfrp rulebook. I'm never gonna get back into fantasy battle I told myself. Mordheim? Absolutely not. 40k? Hell no. Now I have a Chaos army. And a few Mordheim warbands. I bought more space Orks this morning. But I'm happy to be here.



So this is the breakdown of the army:

Stinkfoot lvl 10 sorcerer 160 pts
Gorehoof lvl 10 beastman 110 pts
Foulhorn lvl 5 beastman 60 pts
14 beastmen w/standard 195 pts
Verdigristle & 5 more Marauders 234pts
Stoneblight the Troll 65 pts
Plague Chalice War Altar 110 pts
Smallpox lvl 5 chaos dwarf 53pts
4 Chaos Dwarves w/musician 60 pts
2 Chaos Dwarf Bazooka 144 pts
1 Chaos Dwarf Mortar 44 pts



Thanks to everyone involved. Without the OWAC most of this stuff would still be in a box as opposed to a display cabinet. Or better yet a gaming table. Most of these figures will see action in fantasy battle, mordheim and wfrp. Thanks again and I'm getting a drink

12 comments:

  1. The war altar and that banner are the highlights of that army! Great job all around, and congrats for finishing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it! And it is wonderful, the war altar was worth the trouble, and you proved you can paint banners. Maybe we will see each other on the field of battle sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a great looking Chaos army! The plague chalice war altar is inspired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Your stuff is beautiful. You definitely inspired me to keep painting

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your new army. Killer paint themed paint job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent work Tom...I know it was a bit of a struggle...but that makes the success all the more sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you stuck it out and finished the challenge. This army is really something to be proud of. I particularly like your banner and War Altar. What are the walls and doors in the background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are from a company called death Ray design. It's a laser cut modular dungeon set. Very useful for wfrp.

      Delete
  7. Phlegm for the Plague god, Nurgle be praised. Nice war altar and great warband.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A truly inspiring force Tom, full of chaotic character. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog