Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Jeff's Dark Elves - Januaary - 210 Points


January's contingent is complete! (and there was much rejoicing)  I've continued with the predominantly Slaneeshi feel for the army.  I struggled a bit with the Dark riders, until I hit upon the pink manes and tails, after which everything seemed to fall into place fairly smoothly.

For those keeping score, we have:
5 Dark Riders @ 22 Points (110)
1 Level 5 Wizard riding a Cold One (100)
for a total of 210 points. 

January was unexpectedly busy, so I didn't get to the Hero on the dragon horse, as I had hoped.  Next month holds more cavalry and the first ogre. (and perhaps that hero)

Here are some more shots of the models. I hope you like them.







15 comments:

  1. That is a cracking colour scheme.
    Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like those white and pink horses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slaanesh would be proud! Great job on these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great scheme, (evil) cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Great choice of models.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the inspired color scheme - very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good looking stuff Jeff. I like the pink and the contrast of the white horses with the dark green cold one works well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, bold colors! Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice. Your army has a very penetrating color scheme! I know this is just the tip of your force, well done on your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great choice of colours and so well executed. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone! Now I just have to keep up the pace.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, that pink hair really works and makes great sense in the overall theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Weird but interesting color choice! Well done

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog