Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Nathan's The horde is coming - 217 points

Well slowly coming. My January output is a pretty low 8 figures. But that was the plan as I’ve also made a decent start on the 16 figures I need to complete in February. On that note I reckon the next two months will determine if I manage to complete the challenge as my plan for March is another 12 figures. Do all those as planned and the remaining months (with a mulligan thrown in) will be easily managed unless something totally planned arises. Anyway here is what I completed this month:

Sorcerer - 155 points
3 hobyars (+1 elites) with double handed weapons - 30 points (I deducted a point for the lack of shields on two of these!)
4 mourngul renegades with shields and light armour - 32 points

And here they are - arse shots and all!






11 comments:

  1. Very nice. I'm very excited to see a hobgoblin force in the selection. I like what you did with the textiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous that you're doing this. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat sheild tho!
    These look lovely - painting poka dots on wrinkly cloth is no fun, and yours looks excellent! I've not ever seen the old hobgoblin models - so I'm looking forward to seeing what you paint up. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not very familiar with this range of minis, but they are looking ace

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! I love the kimono and I'm very envious of your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff! Really like the pink polka-dots pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog