Sunday, January 27, 2019

Victor´s Archer Elves of Maugthrond Pass (240pts)

NORTH, SOUTH, EAST & WEST WATCHTOWER DETACHMENTS ELVES




During the first month of the challenge I have painted twenty four elves for the four detachments of the Maugthrond Pass Watchtower. Each one of the units contain six miniatures to get adapted to the Dragon Rampant rulebook.  This is the result:

·North watchtower detachment...............60pts
·South watchtower detachment..............60pts
·East watchtower detachment................60pts
·West watchtower detachment...............60pts

1st Month...........................................240pts

TOTAL CHALLENGE..........................240Pts

I use a very classic paint scheme, and the result is fine to me. A few elves to spill blood!!!


Bows of elvish wood


The tragedy is near!!!


READY FOR THE NEXT MONTH!!!

15 comments:

  1. Great output for a first month! Very nice highlights on the robes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking archers! I painted a few of those for my first month and I'm now wishing I had thoutho to add a stripe or some sort of ornamentation to the robes as you did. I think like the way it gives your figures a little more interest & detail. Will you be painting plastic spear elves from the same set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two next months spearmen!!!
      I think The details in bows And robes are interesting for trap your view.
      Thanks

      Delete
  3. Really nice paint job. Especially like the bows, has a kind of petrified wood look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! These were the first warhammer miniatures I ever painted back in the day when the box just came out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fantastic! So many Elves this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nothing says Oldhammer like a face-off between goblins and high elves

    ReplyDelete
  7. In impressive array! Great start.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look great. I think i said it before, but I really like how you painted the bows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks mates, your comments are inspiratión to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Classic paint scheme is always appreciable! I like them: you did an impressive work on robes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Classic theme as well as a classic paint job. Bravo sir!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog