Friday, July 5, 2019

Merijn's league of legendary liche's (200 pts)

A bit of a rushed ending I'm afraid. Lots of personal stuff happened this month that kept me from being hobby productive.

Ultimately this army intended to be played in the 9th age game since nobody plays oldhammer around here. As such there's plenty of stuff waiting to be painted still.

The only thing I managed to 'finish' this month is the zombie dragon. And only sort of finished at that. somehow the pictures immediately revealed a large unpainted muscle on it's neck that escaped my notice the entire month. Oh well.

I used a roller from greenstuff world to put some cobblestones on the base because I figured such a massive base with just some goblin green sand would look a little iffy. The base also includes my last night horror, the little zombie rising from the grave as if summoned by the dragon.




5 comments:

  1. Dragons are always welcome! A great ending figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Great choice for a finishing post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations sir! Lovely ideas in the basing, you made great use of the pose of the model to tell the story :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great classic, awesome work on him! The base also looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet unholy dragon! Love him dude.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog