Friday, July 5, 2019

Sean's Undead - Grim Reapers, Plague Cart and extras (244 points)

Hi All,

Honestly I didn't think I was going to make it. Blah, blah life, mojo, etc.

So here we go:


So here is my submission in all its glory.


The Grim Reapers (120 points) feature the Reaper 25th(?) Anniversary Grim Reaper, some Wights and some Grave Guard. The unit doesn't have shields, but I will be adding some because shield nubbins without shields look stupid. They also don't really rank up. Oops.


The Upstream Games House Zombie cart standing in as a Plague Cart (100 points)


I thought I'd give you another angle because Kev Adams sculpted a lot of great detail on this thing. I'm pretty sure I put it together wrong, but it is what it is. I broke this thing about three times after I painted it trying to put it all together.


This guy (24 points) came with the Grave Guard so I thought I'd paint him up. Maybe I'll use him as an Army standard bearer. I'll work on the standard later as he is extra and I'm out of time.


Last, but not least, I decided to paint up another Death and send it off to Iannick. I hope he likes it. I went with a reddish horse as an homage to Peter Bruegel the Elder's Triumph of Death painting that I got a chance to see at the Prado this Summer.


That's it from me. Peace!

6 comments:

  1. Ha man, I fuckin' love this model and was jealous of yours, thanks a lot!!!

    Great work on the Plague Cart, too, it's an awesome model and painted it really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very productive month. Those skeletons with halberds are some of my favorite models of all time

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your plague cart! (and the painting, great using it for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb! Love the alt-Plague Cart and the Bruegel death hommage. Top work. Really top work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The king is a pretty impressive piece. I like your inspiration and your colors.
    Sybou

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like grim reaper unit! Great work

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog