Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Sybou's endgame

Hello everyone,

that's it. The end of Owac ...

it was really cool to be part of the band during these months. I really enjoyed what you guys did and it was really inspirational for me.

As I already said, it gave me the occasion to give love to the undeads who were just another side army next to my chaos guys. Owac allowed me to paint like maybe more than 50% so it was a big push for them.
Anyway, I decided that 2019 was going to be year of the undeads and i'll try to complete this army before end of the year.


Especially for owac, i made this little board of 600*800 in order to make photos on a kind of gameboard. I think miniatures look better on a gameboard.
It was my first one and i'm pretty happy with it.
I d need a scenic background in order to avoid my furnitures being behind my minis like ...

Jungle of gameroom

I'm still not 100% happy with my photos and i'll keep going to try to improve myself with that.
a couple of closeups



Well thank you guys for the challenge, i m glad i made it until the end.
Now i ll go back to finish my other 40 zombies or Morgan Freeman won't be happy ...
Cheers everyone!



6 comments:

  1. That’s a lot of models you painted there, and the color scheme is spot on. well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dude - they're the stuff of nightmares! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this army, the yellow works really well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice army you have there! Great composition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great looking army! I really like the old undead figures, and your painting really makes them shine. I agree -- your display board makes the photos even better. Great work! I'd love to see the completed army when you finish the rest.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog