Friday, August 9, 2019

Nathan's Hobgoblin wrap up

Well this is the last post for the hobgobs. I have to say I'm rapped I got to the end of the challenge as there were times when I didn't think I would make it. And at the end of it I have a whole bunch of figures painted up that I collected over a number of years (over 10 I reckon) that I didn't think I would get around to painting. Included in the pictures below are a handful of figures I painted prior to the challenge which I've included in the army pics.  Anyway here they are


Army shot with me wearing my retro Hartford Whalers jersey

Hobhounds at the front were done years ago

Looking forward to using these in a game

33 renegades looking for action

22 Hobyars that are a bitch to rank up

General and Army Wizard

Another shot of the renegades

8 comments:

  1. Great looking hobgoblins, would love to own that many some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great army. It all came together very nicely and well hobgoblins are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and I'm envious that you now have two different armies painted. I always liked the Hobgoblins, but they were a pain for me to find back in the old days of real lead figs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! Congratulations on a lovely collection :) Large units ftw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo sir - your Hobgoblins have added a touch of the exotic to the OWAC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of your collection of hobgoblins and the fact you just painted them for the challenge. Nice work, and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent work on a great army...and I love your OLDSKOOL bases!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog