Friday, December 27, 2019

Kenneth's Knights FOR THE LADY!!!

To be honest, .... if it weren't for the lady who would we do it for?

This OWAC I will change my attention towards these honorable warriors. They've gathered too much dust locķed away in a dark box. Time for them to shine.

Although this might be a colorful army, where every knight in itself has its own heraldry, I will go for a more unified look based on the colors of Flanders (where I'm living). Black and yellow with a hint of white and red.

This season I chose only cavalry models because OWAC2 was a disaster when I tried to go full infantry.


What I choose to paint:
1 general (103 pts)
1 damsel  lvl2 (121 pts)
1 hero (68 pts)
1 champion (38 pts)
1 battle standard
5 grail knights (225 pts)
5 knights of the realm (195 pts)
6 knights errant (192 pts)

All models will on horseback and points are according to 5th edition army book.
Lots of pennants and banners to be made ;)

 The heroes

 Knights Errant

 Knights of the Realm

Grail Knights


What I will paint:
Well, I hope to stick to the plan this time. I might add something extra if time permits.


So, good luck to you all. The lady smiles at you.

3 comments:

  1. Woah. Extra kudos for pledging to paint all those horsies, with pennants and everything. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, this was me last year. I had fun painting all of the Knights but it also felt like having to come up with a new army scheme each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another strong theme - and it will be great to see all the Bret pageantry again this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog