Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Bulldoglopez's May Bonepile (332 points)

ALMOST THERE!!!

Yeah buddy!! HERE. WE. GO!!! Almost at the end!!


This month I finished up even more boneheads to the horde of the undead. I completed 7 Grim Reapers and 5 more Skeleton Archers... nothing special about the paint scheme, just a bunch of airbrushing and drybrushing.


This month was special because I got my proxy Plague Cart done. The model is The Skeleton King on War Throne from Warmonger miniatures (the archers and grim reapers are also Warmonger) It is such a cool model that I couldn't resist finding a reason to include it in my Undead Army. It's also a quick and dirty paint scheme, but I did apply a few extra highlights because it is more of a centerpiece model (but not THE centerpiece... that is on the way)


I also put together a skeleton chariot with a slightly modified driver. I took a plastic flame from some modern GW kit to create the flaming skull and made a whip out of the wires from an old power cable I had laying around. I only stuck the driver to the chariot because I haven't decided who else will be riding in the chariot but it will most likely be a Liche or some other such scary guy.

7x Grim Reapers ... 84 pts
5x Skeleton Archers ... 60 pts
Skeleton Chariot ... 88 pts
Plague Cart ... 100 pts  

10 comments:

  1. I am digging your figure selection. I really like the Reapers. Your plague cart is just awesome. Great work this month dude. I can’t wait to see your final Army shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea for the plague cart! Looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! The whole army is getting pretty out of hand lol. I might have to paint a new backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stuff - the flaming head is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea on the chariot driver conversion, and that is a very grand proxy for a plague cart! Lovely stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice paint job. The background really bring your models to life. Well, unlife I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! The chariot driver is excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog