Saturday, July 11, 2020

Brendan's Clan Moulder Conclusion

Challenge Completed!


I would like to thank Iannick for organizing this competition and especially my friends James and Brennan who have competed before and convinced me to enter it.  I'm glad I joined as it was a lot of fun.  I would also like to thank #teamskaven for being super supportive and getting to see their awesome Skaven.  And of course to everyone else who posted as there is amazing amount of artistic talent out there.  Ok, enough of me sounding like I just won an award.

In total I completed 1089 points of Skaven from Clan Moulder:


I wanted to focus on the theme of my Skaven, so to me that was a lot of giant rats, rat swarms and at ogres.  






Of course I had to include some clan rats.  Clan Moulder can't do all the heavy lifting without the backing of its rat citizens.  


I also had to sell out a bit and hire some clan Skyre and Eshin.  


Overall I'm happy to have participated and enjoyed reliving my 12 year old self who played with Skaven way back in the day.  Oh, and collecting and painting rats really made another creature in my household very curious...

14 comments:

  1. Awesome work! You've got a great looking army!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's a lovely force, especially ratty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Great army, I hope you enter the next one too! And I love your cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ratastic! Congratulations on a fine looking ratty hoard!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Brendon, an awesome army.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations mate! Lovely army and I love how you have captured the foetid feel of an army of ratmen. Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice army dude. Great to see it o the tabletop even if it is alone.☹️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outstanding work! Congrats on a new army!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This definitely stands out from typical Skaven forces I've seen yet still convinces as a Horde Army, really good job - and congratulations on fooling the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beware the mammoth-cat!

    Being a two-time OWAC elf painter, this is probably heresy, but seeing all the #teamskaven armies get painted has been my favorite thing about OWAC II. Congratulations on making it to the finish line with an awesome looking army -- and nice final photos.

    Also -- great shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Great looking force, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go #teamskaven!
    Congratulations on completing an awesome Skaven army!
    It looks truly impressive with them all lined up in one photo. The Giant Rats and Swarms add so much character to the army.
    Lovely painting job and really glad we really managed to make this the year of the Rat! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog