Friday, March 26, 2021

Byron's Filling out the Ranks at the Garrison (127 points)

 



Rank and File Month #2


This month sees a very modest addition to the garrison at scorched pass. This month adds 8 dark elf warriors and 3 dark elf crossbowmen for a total of only 127 points. I had to keep my work short this month since I moved and I need to get a head start prepping the cold ones and their riders for next month. Apparently hacking old metal models to bits with a dull exacto blade, reposing them, and resculpting them takes a while. 

Minor note: the elf 2nd from the left is minor conversion.
He was formerly a musician. 


These very modest reinforcements lets me finish the first watch of crossbowmen (and start the first mini of the second watch) and it allows me to finish my regiment of dark elf warriors, Kin'Lath's Slashers. So without further ado here are pictures of Kin'Lath's Slashers to round out my blog entry:





14 comments:

  1. The regiment looks great! Those shields really pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shield wall, these look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely smashing! Beautiful work. The unified colours of the shields are so solid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seconding everyone here - the shields and the unit as a whole look wonderful. Aways nice to see a skull painted in another colour other than white :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice band!
    Side question: where do the shields come from? Is it old GW stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stuff, looking forward to seeing all you've done as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, they are magnificient ! Slaanesh would love them in its legion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spot on with those shields - they look great ranked up together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your shield wall as always. I can't wait to see the final pictures with those superb shields and the rune variation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outstanding. These are dripping with Oldhammer vibe! I really like that you made the old plastic crossbow Elves look so good.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog