Tuesday, March 30, 2021

JohnR's Estalians - I need re-training (313 points)

 Rank and file month 3

A month is too long. After a couple of days I've forgotten my passwords, how to use blogger, the settings on my camera, what the OWAC rules are, the name of my missus and where I left the dog...

Anyhoo, here is this month's offering:


Estalian Hombres Villanos led by 'El Destello Corazón!'.

Mystery surrounds this infamous swordsman. Some say he's the illegitimate son of the Emperor Karl Franz and an Estalian serving wench. Others that he's seeking the six fingered orc who killed his father. Whatever the truth he's a dashing swords-master: irresistible to women, deadly to his enemies and adored by his men. 

'El Destello Corazón!' Level 15 hero, light armour and additional hand weapon: 83 points
21 Hombres Villanos +2 Shock Elite, hand weapons, light armour and shields, standard and musician: 230 points

The army so far:


Not sure if I'm allowed to post a group shot yet. If I'm not I'm sure The Overlord will delete it. Like I said: I can't remember the rules 😁

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Great painting and great job! They look both like individuals and a uniform unit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blend of Inigo Montoya and Lord Flasheart - what a hero. No wonder his men adore him! Lovely work on the Hombres!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can think of seeing your hero is "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." Great work on the unit. The group shot is impressive to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smoke me a kipper - that's a hero and a half. Huzzah!
    Lovely blue by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job with the unit, and funny addition that Iñigo Montoya reference to the backstory of the hero.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's going to look like a proper army down the road, big blocks of troops always look great!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog