Monday, March 29, 2021

Slaaneshchild mighty pleasure dragon (1089 points)

Tadaaaaaammmm here is my "leader month".

Motivated by this amazing miniature, I went pretty fast, so I had the time to make this incredible old Grenadier resin scenery. You can clearly smell the 80's from miles and miles away from it :D



I also had the time to paint this sorcerer from Hasselfree Miniatures. I tried to make it simple because I want to use it as a beastman pristress.



Time to introduce you to the glorious Shla'gah'ass, almighty champion of The Lady.
The rider of the dragon is a convertion I made with Rakarth and some old and new slaaneshi bitz 

(I am sure you have recognized the RoC fiend of Slaanesh head)












Sorry for the spam of pictures :D 
Next month I will paint my Keggox and some Chaos Knights I think.... will see ! 

Little by little, the legion grows !!! 



Total points : dragon 650 pts, Slaanesh Lord 305 pts, Beastman Shaman Champion 134 pts = 1089 pts !!!

18 comments:

  1. Wow, excellent center piece for the army ! Slaanesh is proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anything, we need more pics :)
    Great job - especially with the conversion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work! The pink works great on this old beast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Chaos! The Spined Dragon is a really nice fit for a Slaaneshi General - I think it's the sly grin it sports! Lovely job painting it too.

    Love the old Grenadier scenery piece - I might have to search one out for myself. Great minds must think alike as I have something similar up my sleeve for this month too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yours is amazing my friend ! Much more intense and genuine !!

      Delete
  5. That conversion is great and Slaanesh shal be pleased. An amazing centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like what you did with the wings, top job sir.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So metal! Your dragon is going to be an amazing distraction on the field of battle!! Great work this month, I can smell the resin skull through the interwebs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome mini! That's going to be a really impressive centrepiece for your army!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thank you, i can't wait to picture them all !

      Delete

Search This Blog