Monday, March 1, 2021

Mariano´s Wood Elves - Warrior kinbands (121 pts)

RANK & FILE II

Here I am on the second month and what can I said? Well... I HATE FEBRUARY. It´s really a very short month.

Every time I have worked on an army I usually try to practice with them on new techniques to improve my painting skills. So, as you can see, this month I haven been working on a kind of magic nmm....

What have I done this month...?

  • 11 Warrior kinbands with light armour - 121 points
  • 1 sprite - Free

 121 on the month.

336 for the total.

 

Well, apart of the work deloped on the nmm, the rest of them has follow the same work I have done on the previous warrior kinbands painted on the first month. So nothing much to say apart of I hope you like them...

 
 








 I really like how the nmm works, specially on 3 or 4 of them. Hopefully next month I'll be more productive and be closer to 15 than to 10 warriors. 

 Big question now is:

A - Continue with the Command group (My hype on the unit is high)

B - Follow the plan and start with the last 14 archers

So that´s all. Keep painting!

13 comments:

  1. Look amazing. Love the contrasts and NMM (even if I'm normally not fan of the latter).

    All aboard the hype train baby! (Go for the command)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - the NMM is very impressive and very evocative of those Elven blades flashing brightly in the dappled light of the deep woods! I also really like the contrast between the dark and eminently practical looking leather jerkins and the rich colours of the Elves' bright clothes underneath them - really sells the idea of them being a serious force to be reckoned with as well as carefree sylvain folk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and NMM! And the sprite is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vivid colors! And the sparkles on the NMMs are magic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made a cracking job of those miniatures, well done sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nmm used for magical weapons works really well. The deep leathers and bright clothes are fantastic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome work! That NMM and the yellow is bang on

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work on the Elves! The colours are fantastic and the blades are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant work, those smooth transitions and highlights are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG.

    Flipping flip the flipping switch, they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing work! Great job on these guys, i'm impressed. Well done Mariano, waiting for what's coming next :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog