Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Stonewall Street's Dwarf Detachment (136.5 points)

Rank & Files #2

Who wants to hear about my moving woes? 


Is that fucking nobody? 


OK. I entered into the OWAC confident I’d match Thansants for output. That’s because unlike some of you I’ve been waiting for him in the pub when he calls and says: “Just finishing off some Orcs and then I’ll set off…”

Me: “Tell me the end of that sentence isn’t: from nearly Scotland…”  

So I painted ten pre-slotta dwarfs. That makes it: A billion points. 

 Nothing I own is currently working. Its twenty dwarfs with a banner, musician and a leader. 

Or something.

I love all my oldhammer friends xxx

10 comments:

  1. Any excuse to go to he pub. Looks great as always, buddy. As I said before, I love the pre-slotta dwarves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - it only took me three hours to get down after that call! Thought you were happy harassing the good, honest stall holders down at the market till we got there anyway?

    You may be getting your points value mixed up with pre-slotta Dwarf prices on ebay.

    Jealous as ever of your banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible work, and that banner is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stuff Mafu, you're right, in my book anything pre-slotta has to be worth at least double points and that banner just sings. Well done mate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely looking regiment and the banner really is stunning and makes the unit pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely unit of stunties you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The standard bearer and banner are phenomenal. I did laugh when you mentioned trying to match Thantsants. Still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! Preslotta is tiny...they look great though :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Impressive! The banner is a piece of art, the unit is amazing! Love the details on the shields

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog