Friday, April 30, 2021

Dustin's Dwarf General and Battle Standard Bearer (299 points)

Leader month

It's April, the middle of the challenge. That time when you start to lose momentum, maybe consider taking a mulligan. I know I thought of it, but I knew that if I took a mulligan, I would have that much more difficult of a time regaining my enthusiasm for the following month. So instead, I did the sensible thing and painted my general and army's battle standard bearer. A short (haha) and sweet painting commitment during a moment of weakness.


A couple of classic Marauder minis, to be sure!

Level 20 Dwarf Hero (168), with double-handed hammer (2), Mithril heavy armor (28) -- 198 points
Level 5 Dwarf Army Standard Bearer (98), with heavy armor (3) -- 101 points

That's all for April, now to get a head start on May's entry.

10 comments:

  1. Great general, Dustin! Lovely job on the old Marauder figs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iconic models - the pointy finger dude is class! Well done in grinding through and shunning the mulligan - like a pro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The good thing about grinding through is that it's got me motivated for May's rank and file!

      Delete
  3. Very nice indeed - always wanted to get hold of that mini you're using as your general!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Very commanding. Always loved these models.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great leader month, looks the part

    ReplyDelete
  6. Short and sweet indeed. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog